New to District Enrollment Registration 2021-2022
To be eligible for enrollment in a Pre-K3 half day class, a child must be three years of age before or on September 1, 2021. To be eligible for enrollment in Pre-K4 full day, a child must be four years of age before or on September 1, 2021. Your child must also meet one of the following requirements:
- be unable to speak and comprehend the English language; or
- Language assessments will be pending until students are cleared to return and the stay at home order is lifted.
- be economically disadvantaged (eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program.
- be homeless; or
- be a child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the U.S. including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority; or
- be a child of a member of the armed forces of the U.S. including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty; or
- have been in the conservatorship of the DFPS (foster care) following an adversary hearing
- be the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as: a. a peace officer under Section 3106.002 Government Code, b. a firefighter under Section 3106.003, or c. an emergency medical first responder under Section 3106.004 Government Code.