Technology literacy and skills are a necessity in today's world, it is the mission of the Vanguard Academy Technology department to promote and improve student achievement by supporting staff, teachers, and students in the use of technology tools for learning.
The Instructional Technology staff will:
- Promote and enhance technology literacy and technology skills for students, teachers and staff to strengthen learning.
- Support instruction through the implementation of technology systems and tools used for learning.
- Collaborate with campus and district administrators and staff to offer trainings for users of varying levels of technology proficiency.
- Promote best practices for staff and teachers for using technology in daily operations and instruction
- Promote netiquette, cyber security awareness, and responsible internet use for learning
Technology Guides and Tutorials
Mimio Guides PDF
Instructional Technology links
- Mimio Tutorial Videos
- Google for Education Fundamentals
- Google for Education Advanced Training
- Imagine Learning University
- Study Island Training Videos
- MackinVIA Training
- Jasperactive Support
- Edusmart Training
- Office 365 Training Center
- DMAC Resources
- Stay Safe Online
- Teacher's Guide to Cyber Security
- "Netiquette" in the Classroom
- Cyber Security Awareness Videos