Vanguard Academy recognizes the evolving changes that occur with technology and how technology plays a vital role in education. Technology integration into the classroom supports and enhances traditional education activities while also improving the efficiency of district functions. With the availability, use, and training of technology, Vanguard Academy ensures to prepare all students for success in college and future careers.
The Vanguard Academy Technology department will support the integration of technology into the classroom to ensure students develop 21st century skills and become productive citizens in our modern world. Our goal is to fully support Vanguard’s mission of “A Purpose in Life and A Reason for Learning” by providing high quality technology systems, support, and training that meet industry standards and abide by Local, State, and Federal guidelines.
- Promote and enhance technology literacy and technology skills for students, teachers and staff to strengthen learning.
- Support instruction through the implementation of technology systems and tools used for learning.
- Collaborate with campus and district administrators and staff to offer trainings for users of varying levels of technology proficiency.
- Promote best practices for staff and teachers for using technology in daily operations and instruction
- Promote netiquette, cyber security awareness, and responsible internet use for learning
Mimio Guides PDF
- Mimio Tutorial Videos
- Google for Education Fundamentals
- Google for Education Advanced Training
- Imagine Learning University
- Study Island Training Videos
- MackinVIA Training
- Jasperactive Support
- Edusmart Training
- Office 365 Training Center
- DMAC Resources
- Stay Safe Online
- Teacher's Guide to Cyber Security
- "Netiquette" in the Classroom
- Cyber Security Awareness Videos